Sunday, March 8, 2015

Life's Journey



Friedrich Nietzsche said, "That which does not kill us makes us stronger."  Some days I feel that i can do this and conquer the world. Other days my faith in me becomes shaken and I wonder what's left for me to give.  At times I hear this little voice when I feel defeated that says, "Try again." 

I have reached a new point in my life where the road should feel more difficult. Many who have walked my path with me has vanished. For the most part I stand alone. A few years back I would not have been able to stand on my own. It is because of a few that I gained this strength and I salute them. I am stronger now because they showed me what I possess inside. Their time in my life's journey is done for their purpose has been fulfilled and those meant to stay continue to remain true and steady in my life. I am ready to embrace the next chapter of my life without looking back too much to the past. Look out world for here I come. Confidence is building daily.


No comments:

Post a Comment