Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Liars in Our Midst

I've come to realize that lying has become second nature to each and everyone of us. We use the words I love you too freely. Many don't know the true meaning of the words I love you. Some say it as a means to make someone feel better, because there are times when I like you just doesn't do exactly what I love you would. There's the guys after a one-night stand where's all the sweating a one-time thing this will happen again. Yet you never seem to hear from them again. Is it anyone's loss? People lie to keep from being uncomfortable. We can tell the truth and save some one potential heartache and discovering the LIE, but it is become convenient to tell that lie. Is it justifiable to lie to someone? I can't say that I'm blameless in not lying, but I'm a big girl and I try to say what I think and what I feel regardless of how it makes another feel.


No comments:

Post a Comment