Saturday, November 18, 2017

Inspiration

Where do you find your inspiration? Where do you find your drive? Lately for me I have been lacking in both regards. To get up has been a struggle. Today, I woke up and said to myself, "No more." I have no clue what lies ahead for us, but I do know that this is not the place for us to grow and thrive. I have no clue what direction lays before us, but I know that we will do it with dignity and honor, because I am a heathen and that's what we do. I have had to do a morality check lately and have come to the realization that if I have to sacrifice my dignity to maintain necessities. Nothing is worth losing your honor, because man seeks to take it from you. Doors have closed, that need to be closed. We are ready for the next chapter and the next adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment