Wednesday, August 20, 2014

"The Earth, The Sun, The Rain" by Color Me Badd

When I was lost
I could not see
All the beauty and wonder
Wrapping around me
I was alone
Dreaming of you
Oh I could not imagine
This dream coming true

So much joy now
In all that I touched
You make me feel
Everything so much

[Chorus:]
I will love you for the earth at my feet
I will love you for the sun in the sky
I will love you for the falling rain,
I will love you for the heart that could break,
I will love you for the dreams that we share,
I will love you for the falling rain.

Facing the wind
Tears from my eyes
Baby, where have you been
When I was hoping
Was waiting for you
To pull back the door
To take me by the hand
And lead me through

This whole world was
A stranger to me
Now you have opened
My heart to everything

[Chorus]

[Spoken:]
Like a whisper in a dream
You've walked softly into my life
With love and sweet emotion
And as I gaze into your eyes
I see the beauty that God has created
And I love you girl
Now and forever

[Chorus x3]

No comments:

Post a Comment